Buyer And Seller Activity Up saysTrulia
Pete Flint, CEO of Trulia said in a recent press release:
“We’re seeing a national resurgence of buyer and seller activity on Trulia.com. In January alone, we experienced an unprecedented level of site traffic including 11 million unique visitors – which is more than 70 percent year-over-year growth… (We) are now experiencing 100,000 property views per minute.”
So how is the activity is around these parts -Norfolk County, Massachusetts. The fourth quarter of 2010 for our county showed:
We are right smack dab in the middle between a buyer's and seller's market. The forecast is to be flat. Home inventory is down overall Norfolk County from third quarter. Price change in Needham, MA 02492 has a change 4.1% from last quarter with homes selling at 94.3% of the asking price(sold/list). and 3.5% change in homes sold from third quarter.
Cities, towns, and villages In Norfolk County
- Avon incorporated 1888 from Stoughton.
- Bellingham incorporated 1719 from Dedham.
- Braintree founded 1640.
- Brookline incorporated 1705 from Boston.
- Canton incorporated 1797 from Dorchester.
- Cohasset incorporated 1770 from Hingham.
- Dedham founded 1636. (County seat).
- Dover incorporated 1784 from Dedham.
- Foxborough incorporated 1778 from Wrentham.
- Franklin incorporated 1778.
- Holbrook incorporated 1872.
- Medfield incorporated 1651.
- Medway incorporated 1713 from Medfield.
- Millis incorporated 1885 from Medway.
- Milton incorporated 1662.
- Needham incorporated 1711 from Dedham.
- Norfolk incorporated 1870 from Wrentham.
- Norwood incorporated 1872.
- Plainville incorporated 1905 from Wrentham.
- Quincy incorporated 1792 from Braintree.
- Randolph incorporated 1793 from Braintree.
- Sharon incorporated 1765 from Stoughton.
- Stoughton incorporated 1726 from Dorchester.
- Walpole incorporated 1724 from Dedham.
- Wellesley incorporated 1881 from Needham.
- Westwood incorporated 1897 from Dedham.
- Weymouth founded 1635.
- Wrentham incorporated 1673 from Dedham.